INOX MX6-BP30 Food Grade Machinery High Temperature Grease With PTFE 30g
SKU code: MX6-BP30
INOX MX6 is a synthetic PAO base extreme pressure grease which uses an organo clay thickener formulated to give premium performance and food grade purity.
Smooth light tan grease made from polyalphaolafins and a special bentone thickener. It contains additives to protect against corrosion and oxidation. It has a temperature range of -30 C to an extremely high temperature. It will operate nonstop to 240 C all day with short bursts up to 270 C without breaking down.
Safe on rubber, and is ideally suitable for all plumbing O-rings & seals, Food machinery O-rings & seals, Pneumatic control valve O-rings & seals, Diving gear O-rings & seals, anywhere rubber or synthetic O-rings and seals are used.
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is a premium grade anti-friction medium which gives increased lubrication ability between the contact surfaces. This reduced friction environment also lowers operating temperatures and extends life.
- Holds the NSF, class H1 food grade approval.
- Synthetic extreme pressure grease containing bentone, PTFE and polyalphaolafins.
- Will work at high temps and has excellent resistance to water washout.
- Highly suitable for all bearings, bushes, chains, hinges, sprockets, slides, splines & couplings, universals and ball joints used in all Food processing Machinery, Beverage Filling Lines, Food Conveyor Lines, Food Packaging Equipment, Freezers and Cold Rooms.
- Ovens - Outside only for hinges and external parts (do not put inside oven)
- Rubber and O-ring grease